[CJAS Otakon] Clearing list for 2009

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Wed May 20 14:15:54 EDT 2009

Hello all Otakon 2008 hotel goers,

In preparation for Otakon 2009, I will be clearing the subscriptions
to this mailing list and then resubscribing all the people who
contacted me with interest for 2009. Everyone receiving this e-mail
should soon get another message from the list system indicating that
you ahve been unsubscribed.

For those of you who e-mailed me, you should get another e-mail
shortly afterwards indicating that you have been re-subscribed for
Otakon 2009.

If you haven't yet responded to me or if you don't get a
re-subscription message and think that you may be interested in
coming, please e-mail me at your earliest convenience to let me know
that you're interested. You won't need to commit until I get affinity
(the web registration system) up and running.

Thanks!