[CJAS Otakon] Room Cost and Additional Help Required

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Tue Aug 6 08:56:03 EDT 2013

Hi all, Otakon is this weekend!

Room costs will be $50 per person for the weekend. Thursday night is free this year.

My greatest preference would be for you to pay me before the con, with a credit or debit card, using Amazon payments at:

http://payments.amazon.com

Use the "Send Money" tab and direct it to my email address:

jmk17 at cornell.edu

If you do not have a credit or debit card, if you have a PopMoney enabled bank, you can direct it to me at the same e-mail address.

If you have a bank-account linked Paypal account, you can also direct payment to me that way, also to the same address.

There is a possibility that due to a family emergency, I will not be able to attend this weekend. If this occurs, I will need an additional volunteer, someone who is arriving on Thursday, to assist me with check-in procedures.

If you are able to help me on this, please send me a e-mail directly.

Thanks!!