[CJAS Otakon] Need Room Chairs For Each of Rooms 1-3

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Sun Aug 4 23:38:34 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Otakon is coming this week and everything is almost set. I will be
sending out pricing and payment information tomorrow.

I urgently require volunteers from each room (one per room) to be the
chairperson for the room. This person will handle key logistics,
payment, and check out for their room.

To volunteer, log into affinity at:

http://www.cjas.org/affinity

Then click on the "Volunteer" link in the left side menu.

I need volunteers by the end of Monday so that I can complete all of
my check-in materials, so please proceed quickly.

Thanks!