[CJAS Otakon] Otakon Game Show Prep/Panic Meeting

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Sun Aug 4 13:43:15 EDT 2013

The URL link for today's meeting in about 15 mins is at:

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/b4cadc0576a88a564454815ad163ac604d175f52?authuser=0&hl=en

If you have any problems accessing this URL, please send me an email
and include the Google Account which you are using to access the URL.

If you don't have a microphone on your computer, e-mail me your
phone-number and I can dial-out to your phone for the audio portion.

Thanks!