[CJAS Otakon] Room selection is Open and Thursday Night reminder

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Wed Jul 17 22:02:51 EDT 2013

Room selection in affinity is now open, you may log in an select rooms
now. Please do this before August 2nd.

(Sorry about the delay, there were a few last minute additions to
process that took a while since I'm currently in a distant time zone.)

Reminder about Thursday night:

Please add yourself to the listing in the Otakon 2013 wiki at:
http://www.cjas.org/mwiki/Otakon2013

Please do this ASAP, with July 26 being the final deadline. Based on
the number of people who require Thursday night rooms, I will reduce
the number of Thursday rooms on my reservation (so that we don't waste
money on empty rooms) and assign people manually to minimize the
amount of shifting to the Friday allocation.

Thursday arrival and contact information is also critical, becuase the
room access process for Thursday night is that I will organize rooms
by arrival info and contact you each individually as you get close to
arrival time to arrange for room access.

IF YOU DO NOT LIST YOURSELF IN THE WIKI, YOU WILL NOT HAVE THURSDAY SPACE!