[CJAS Otakon] Otakon Game Show Prep/Panic Meeting

Raymond Chong drtofu77 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 30 15:44:56 EDT 2013

Hello James, this is Raymond Chong.  Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the game show on Friday night as I will be working until 5:30pm that Friday and won't be into Baltimore until late that evening or early Saturday morning. I'm still willing to help review questions or assist with pre-show prep, if you'd like.
Please let me know of any other way I can help.

Raymond Chong