[CJAS Otakon] Otakon 2016 Hotel Payment and Logistics

James Kao jmk17 at cornell.edu
Wed Aug 10 00:17:16 EDT 2016

Cost this year will be $125/person.
Please pay me electronically if at all possible. There are many ways to do
so:

Square Cash - Visit https://cash.me/$jkao and send $120
Venmo - Visit http://www.venmo.com and send to jmk17 at cornell.edu
Paypal - Visit http://www.paypal.com and send to  jmk17 at cornell.edu
PopMoney - Login to your bank's site and send to jmk17 at cornell.edu
Google Wallet - Visit https://wallet.google.com/manage/#sendMoney: and
send to jmk17 at cornell.edu

If you must, I can take cash or checks at the con.

Everyone this year is arriving on Thursday, so the procedures will be the
same for everyone.

If you are in Room 1, call me when you arrive.

If you are in Room 2, call Joseph Iacono, the room chair, when you arrive.

Joseph Iacono has volunteered to be the room chair for room 2, so he will
be coordinating the key logistics for that room.

Joseph: As the room 2 chair, call me when you arrive and I will give you
all the room keys for room 2.

Thanks, and see you all at Otakon!