[CJAS Otakon] Bo Brooks

Eddie Chen echen at cjas.org
Thu Jul 27 15:56:26 EDT 2006

This year, instead of our usual "CJAS dinner" at Bo Brooks, we will be
having one at Helmand's on Friday night, 8/4.  Greg or Lillian will send
out an email shortly about that.

Therefore, I will not be organizing a "CJAS dinner" at Bo Brooks this time
around.  But for those people who still want to go there, here is the
info:

Bo Brooks Crab House
2701 Boston St
Baltimore, MD 21224
(410) 558-0202

I would definitely recommend calling in advance to make a dinner
reservation.

That being said, I will be going to Bo Brooks Saturday night, but at 8PM.
For those who still want to go, and don't mind missing a lot of the Otakon
Saturday night programs (masquerade, game show, etc.), send me a private
email, and I will add you to my list.

Thanks.

Eddie